ACSIS support five workshops on the challenges and possibilities of cultural research
Under the heading Leaving the comfort-zone: a critical look at cultural research, contemporary challenges and possibilities the following exciting workshop projects are granted support:
• Making it matter: publics and practitioners in cultural research on the arts, Alison Gerber, Uppsala University & Anna Lund, Linnaeus University.
• The place of Art and Aesthetics in Cultural Research, Max Liljefors & Robert Willim, Lund University.
• Interpreting instruments and instrumentality in measuring, Åsa Bäckström & Håkan Larsson, Stockholm university.
• (non)representational-dinner-conversation/gather-around-art, Luis Rafael Berríos-Negrón, Anna Laine & Johanna Rosenqvist, University Collage of Arts, Craft & Design.
• The role of art and humanities in environmental crisis: a walking workshop, Anna Kaijser, Linköping university.
The projects are expected to lead to panels, sessions or papers at ACSIS’ conference 2017, and/or articles or thematic sessions in the open-access peer-reviewed journal Culture Unbound: Journal of Cultural Research.
Last updated: Wed May 04 09:32:06 CEST 2016